Primos customer service A+++

Just wanted to give a shout out to the folks at Primos Hunting for backing their products with exceptional customer service!

As some of you may recall, I was experiencing some battery life issues with my Primos Truth Cam Blackout(60) a few weeks ago. Besides that, I've been extremely happy with this camera.

When I couldn't perform the fix myself, I submitted a simple online request for a repair or replacement camera to Primos. They promptly sent me a return address number(RA#) and instructions to return it back to them.

They then immediately notified me when the returned camera was recieved and again when my replacement was being shipped 2-3 days after. Never once did they mention repairing it.

Today (2 wks total time from claim submission) I received my brand spankin' new.., no hassle replacement!

Their service was OUTSTANDING in my opinion, especially after hearing some of the horror stories others have had with other trail camera manufacturers!

...and they even sent me a free sticker,lol B)

Buy Primos, be happy!

102_1556.jpg

• Like 1

You must be on the favored list. It took them 7 weeks to send me a new blind when my brand new one ripped. Glad they treated you well.

Hey, at least they sent you one. I'm sure some companies would have tried to pass it off as wear and tear or user neglect.

Maybe I caught them at the right time. They probably don't get as many returns durring the middle of hunting season. Maybe that would explain the speedy service, I dunno.

Good deal. Can i have the sticker? lol j/k

No... lol, not kidding