Mossberg 464 spx

I just like how it has the collapsable stock because i can adjust it to fit me. Also i like the rails like i said for home defense. Im not saying its exactly like an ar i was just sayin with all the stuff ny dosnt let you have on the ar that i would want like the collapsable stock and also the rediculous prices on them i much rather have this its just my opinion i was just wondering if anyone knew where to get one.

again, wiat to see if any bans come up.they dont ban the AR's get a collapsable stock, figure out where it fits you best, then pin it.............. you like the rails for home defense?? lol then buy a box of rails..................since its not the gun thats doing anything.................just the rails :)

Do not let others sway you from your decision based on aesthetics. If you feel the rifle will serve functions for you then you should get it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and no one is wrong or right as to what they find to look cool. When I can't find a particular rifle, I call up the local FFLs near me and ask them to see if they can order it from their suppliers. Just because they don't have it in stock doesn't mean they can't get it.