Charter Arms revolvers.

ants

I don't recall hearing anything bad about them... The snubs are LIGHT... I guess I'll stick with my Smiths, though..Can't go wrong with S&W..Just ask Dirty Harry.

I remember Son of Sam well...In 1977 I had to go to Mexico on business, and spent an overnight in NYC while getting my working visa from the Mexican consulate..I stayed at the home of one of my Navy buddies ( Smitty da COOK) right in the neighborhood where Sam was active at that time.

He used a Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 Special... Before he aquired the "Son of Sam" monicker, he was known as "The .44 caliber Killer"....

The guy was nuttier than squirrel s**t...

Edited by Pygmy

I agree, Ants...

I don't know what you are looking for, but I am in the process of buying a Smith Airweight M 638 for a carry gun...

One thing I am confident of, due to my experience with my other S&Ws... It WILL go BANG when I need/want it to..

I agree, Ants...

I don't know what you are looking for, but I am in the process of buying a Smith Airweight M 638 for a carry gun...

One thing I am confident of, due to my experience with my other S&Ws... It WILL go BANG when I need/want it to..

Im toying with the idea of getting a revolver in 45 ACP or maybe 9mm. Not many chooses out there.

Good luck..I know Ruger was making some 9MM revolvers for awhile..

45 ACP ? Smith has made several different large frame wheelguns in this chambering like the 1917 M&P.. Are you looking for a concealed carry gun ? Can't say if I ever remember any smaller frame .45 revolvers.

Yeah..thats why I was looking at the Charter arms. They make a small 9mm revolver. I haven't owned a revolver in years and just wanted one. I was thinking 9mm cuz I already have a lot of 9mm target ammo. Might have to go back to S&W or Ruger .357/.38. And yeah I would carry it on occasion but not as my main carry

The Ruger SP101 is a great little revolver...probably as strong as you will find. I found mine to be a little heavy, but that weight really tamed +P .38's and the .357's. I traded my snubbie 101...Now thinking of buying the new model with the 4.25" barrel....great trail gun.