Need Huning story submissions

nyantler

There are but a handful of hunting sites that aren't commercial.. I am  NYS Big Buck Club measurer and and avid Adirondack and Central NY hunter who loves to hear a good deer story like everyone else. I use to publish a magazine in the 1990's called Antler Magazine. The site is an off shoot of the magazine which I loved doing. Many of the over 10,000 subscribers have been after me for years to do it again... so I'm doing a website instead. Its much easier and costs less. I made exactly $1.26 last month from the website. So, no one is getting rich here. As for a sponsorship.. we'll have to see won't we?

Oh and by the way, I work extremely hard to get all the stories about the top bucks taken across the state. The cool part is they are written by the hunters themselves just like they would tell you at deer camp. Although I actively pursue the larger record book bucks, I will publish submissions about any whitetail hunt in NY. Some times those are the better stories!  :(

Thanks - all relaxed here.

It most likely may not have been your intention to appear to join to promote your site, but it is easily veiwed that way. Many do that on different forums making it a difficult line to walk sometimes. Welcome here and good luck.