Expires today.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm apologizing for posting that...It looked to be great...but too good to be true I now see.

The problem they have with me is....... I called in the order and grilled the person taking the order to make sure it was correct...they can't claim a computer glitch...I called today(India) and explained this...left on hold ...then offered 10 gift card...I don't do gift cards...explained the purpose of ordering 4 was to make the shipping cost worth while...I want the 1 tree they are willing to give me shipping free...done

This is BS.

I called...ordered 4 originally. NO EMAIL at ALL about the change in order quantity! I just checked my order on their site based on this thread and sure enough they reduced it to one and with shipping the price for one was not a deal.

They charged the card the full amount when I ordered and refunded the cost of the three trees just Thursday.

I called as let them know I was not happy with the way it went down. The lady offered to restore my order for 4 trees at said price. So they re-debited the amount and I should get the 4 trees for $26.91.

We'll see.

Edited by phade

This is BS.

I called...ordered 4 originally. NO EMAIL at ALL about the change in order quantity! I just checked my order on their site based on this thread and sure enough they reduced it to one and with shipping the price for one was not a deal.

They charged the card the full amount when I ordered and refunded the cost of the three trees just Thursday.

I called as let them know I was not happy with the way it went down. The lady offered to restore my order for 4 trees at said price. So they re-debited the amount and I should get the 4 trees for $26.91.

We'll see.

Go figure, i got an email saying they were out of stock and refunding my money.

Thank you for your email. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the technical difficulties, we are unable to send more than one tree. As requested, I have canceled the order and a refund of $26.91 has been issued back to your credit card. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and I completely understand your concern and I would like to say that providing you with a good customer service experience is of the utmost importance to us. I have already forwarded this issue to the appropriate department and it will taken care in future. I assure you that this will never happen again and definitely hope for a good relationship in future.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Richard

Customer Service