Thermacell Lantern...

I belong to another site and they have opportunities for product testing. They chose me to test the Thermacell Lantern. There is not one remotely negative thing I could possibly say about this product...once again the company has produced a fine product. It operates just like the Thermacells most of us are familiar with, but in a lantern form. The lantern works independent of the bug repellent on 4 AA batteries. There are LED bulbs that operate off a High -Low switch so even when the bug repellent isn't needed you have a hand held lantern with a nice easy grip handle.

If you fish at night...go night crawler hunting...sit on the deck with friends or work on your lawn mower in the drive...You can't go wrong picking up one of these.

http://www.thermacell.com/mosquito-repellent/lanterns

I have the outdoor lantern with the 8 LED's...it gives off the most light of the 3 and retails for 31.99 but you can find it on sale and or coupons to get a better price....light weight but well made

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1