Garage door

ants

Note : Don't drink while installing Garage Door Openers !

If I did that the thing would probably open side ways....LOL!!

Couldn't get to it today. Soon as I do I'll let everyone know what happened...

• Like 1

I can't get my garage door to close tight to the floor. No matter how much I adjust the travel or force I can't get any better than about a 2" gap between the door and the floor. With all the rain today I thought I would  try to adjust it again but no deal. At one point I had it all screwed up, and after about 20 min. I got it back to the 2" gap. I couldn't get it any tighter with out it opening right back up once it got to the floor.

Any ideas??

See, at this point the best thing would be to call a repairer rather going for our suggetsion!! I Agreed that you may get a good suggestion from one one of us, I'm saying this beacuse one of my friend was badly injured by the spring just by managing it that's why!!

I tried everything and the stink'n door still closes about 2" above the floor. Might have to break down and call someone or I might attach some kind of rubber/plastic strip across the bottom of the door to take up the space. I think lawn edging might work although I hate to cob job it.