What belongs to....

growalot

The tail in the pic....between rains I had to go down and pull the cam...unfortunately I have some work to do in that area and that will disrupt things enough...I don't want to add checking cam...which ...well new toy I can't help my self...so removing temptation...I have another area I want to check out any ways..

So this tail/rear end showed up...and I'm pretty sure do to position tail stem on rear section it's not a raccoon nor a cat...what do you think?

ALSO A FEW PICS THAT I GOT......I have one doe that moves around a lot when she is bedding ...for over and hour and a half...lol

• Like 1

FL...yes ..thus the work I have to do down there...but I don't know how much good it will do...I posted pics of the other clover plot I mowed for the 2nd time just a few days ago...I took some bottled water down to the stand and checked for the Power plant and corn  sprouting...by the way it is...well dang if the clover isn't all seeded out yet again...and up 2 inches  of regrowth...It's growing so fast I'm going to have to fertilize it again to keep it healthy..yet still no animal pics on the Moultrie?

(sp)

Edited by growalot