QUESTION

littlebird13

If you open the camera , there is probably an 800 customer service phone number . Give them a call and see if one of their reps can help .

For questions regarding Moultrie Feeders’ products or repairs please call (800) 653-3334 or (205) 664-6700 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT or fill out the form below.

If you are experiencing LCD display issues (blank or hard to read display) with your Game Spy camera model number I-40, I-40RT, CDC-50-I, I-60, M-40 or M-60: we are temporarily out of stock displays. We appreciate your patience and hope to have more displays soon. Please keep checking our website and we will make you aware when we have more in stock.

Please Note: We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of e-mails. It may take 3-5 days to receive a response to your e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Moultrie Feeders Return Policy

I have a Moultrie IR-40 and have had it for a couple years . Great battery life .I also have some WildView cameras and this winter I plan to take them to the rifle range and put them to use . Their battery life sucks and they just die out . I still have one that hasn't been taken out of the package and uses AA batteries .

I have a couple of Stealth Cams that work pretty good .

the wildview cameras are the worst cameras out there, i had so many of them and never even got 1 photo of an animal, only braches, but i have the wildgame innovations game cams and they are excellent. i picked some up at gander mountain a few weeks ago for $79.00 they are 4mp. great daytime and night time pictures.