So I went to check my camera...

Yotehntr

As I parked and began the walk down the hill past our cabin I looked and on the other side of our pond I see 2 small bucks getting drinks and then dissapear into the tall grass.  I figure they are headed to the corn field that borders it so I wait... They never come out so I walk the road that also boarders the pond leading from the hay field I parked in to the corn field when I spot them still in the grass.  I watch them for a bit when I look over my shoulder and see a racked buck cruising just inside the timber.  I crouch down expecting to see him cross the road and head to the pond for a drink.  When he doesn't I realize I better get doing what I came to do since time is running out and I had family things to attend.  I managed to get a picture on my phone of one of the small bucks in the grass I assume they were twins both had about the same size antlers.  So I arrive at my camera open it up and nothing on the screen.  I was excitied that it took so many pictures it killed the batteries.  I took the card out and put it in my Moultrie viewer and to my surprise "SD CARD EMPTY"!  Of course i didn't bring any other batteries so I did the ol roll em around inside and got 1 bar on the screen put the card back in and left it.  Finished up the day by moving a stand to a new location.  Next time I'll have new batteries and move the camera to a different spot.  Well atleast I know even though they are not shooter bucks to me there are bucks there.post-1885-0-82074600-1373047287_thumb.jp

He is actually lower than I was there is a small incline out of the pond, but yes the weeds are tall there.  Here is a picture from a month ago these two bucks were in the grass in the center of the picture on the other side of the pond when I first saw them.post-1885-0-76616300-1373048674_thumb.jp