12 foot stainless steel stove pipe chimney. $175

I got this in trade for doing a friends fathers roof a few weeks back. I had plans of heating my garage this winter but lost interest in it so I'm trying to sell it. It would be great for a hunting cabin or garage with a wood stove. He bought it 2 years ago for $250. It has a rain guard and roof and wall brackets. Also has a clean out and cover. I believe its either 4 or 6 inch wide and double walled. Has about a 6ft pipe that goes through the wall and then 12 foot to the top of the roof. If anyones interested I can post a picture.

Not sure what that means.I'm guessing you mean whether it can be used for gas, wood or pellet stove?  All I know is that it came off a wood stove and that I was gonna use it for a wood stove. Is there something I can look for to see if it is?

I got this in trade for doing a friends fathers roof a few weeks back. I had plans of heating my garage this winter but lost interest in it so I'm trying to sell it. It would be great for a hunting cabin or garage with a wood stove. He bought it 2 years ago for $250. It has a rain guard and roof and wall brackets. Also has a clean out and cover. I believe its either 4 or 6 inch wide and double walled. Has about a 6ft pipe that goes through the wall and then 12 foot to the top of the roof. If anyones interested I can post a picture.

that stuff can be pretty expensive, if you ever decide to do the installation you'll be sorry you sold it.......................