camo osb sheathing

Has anyone seen or used any of this plywood. I saw it on line at Home depot it is camo clad 7/16" 4x8 sheets. thought it would make an easy to build ground blind. I haven't seen it locally but I think you can order it on line. About 14 bucks a sheet.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/3-8-in-x-4-ft-x-8-ft-Southern-Pine-Camouflage-Oriented-Strand-Board-Rated-Sheathing-721863/203519865#.UkX_lb7D-n0

1 of the 2 total reviews on the site states that it bubbles and peels when used on a home's interior. They also describe it as nothing more than paper glued to a sheet of OSB (camo clad). Could you imagine what one season in NY would do to it? Soggy, bloated, warped, faded,Etc. While it is a cool thought, I think the "duck nation" craze is going to some peoples heads.\

Camo foam board insulation would be cool. Lightweight for easy removal after season and a toasty warm blind to boot!

Edited by PREDATE

You can build a great blind that's light and easy to change with the season, the ingredients are:

One Inch white pvc and various T's, L's and glue

green or black zip ties

one inch squares plastic fencing or whatever you can find but not the orange stuff you see at construction sites.

Thick Mil plastic sheeting or tarp

Seasonal camo cloths to drape over it in season

Online you'll see plenty of plans for PVC greenhouses, ITS THE SAME THING! Plus you can change the outside with ease!

I covered mine with a white sheet after a snow fall and could barely see it from 50 feet away. When I build a replacement for the one I lost to Sandy (you have to stake it down really good cause it's basically a box kite) I'll post some pics.