Its become personal...

TeeBugg

I decided to sit in a different stand this evening. Mostly because i keep getting busted in my other spot. About an hour left of hunting i keep telling myself i should go to my ground spot. Thought better of it and stayed put. So i get down outta my stand and i have to walk by my other spot....as i do i hear a deer blow at me. Are you kidding me!?!?!? The same two does bound out from about twenty yards in front of my ground spot. For those of you that dont know...these two does have busted me three times now in the same spot. And tonite they did it again an i wasnt even hunting there. I had to laugh because it has officially become personal!

I had that happen three seasons ago. Had an alpha doe (she was a hog) with twins let the world know I was hunting my property. Every time I went out at bow season she seemed to turn up, blowing, blowing and blowing. I lost count one day.. We had corn in that year and she was keeping close to it. frustrating to say the least. I think I took her a season later.

These two are def the queens of this area. Always traveling together and always blowing. Theyve busted me an my son, and another buddy that hunts with us. Had i been sitting on the ground again tonite like normal...they wouldve come in to the apple trees again. Thats where they blew at me tonight. My dad says its time to let the air out of one...or both ;)

sounds like you need to get a game plan together and get an arrow in them fill the freezer

Ive got some manicuring to do for this weekend. Might move the seat to a different section of this area. Ill get one! Its obvious they like this area as theyve blown at us and ended up back in there the next night.

Good luck , but always remember we are playing in there playpen , and they make the rules !! Good Luck!!!!! I hope you one or both of them....

Its kinda strange they keep coming back to the same spot...almost the same time every nite. Even after they blow at me. Must be the apples :ph34r:

on my parents farm not many does are shot.  there are old massive does that have been around so long and seen it all.  they will walk into a stand location with eyes pegged on the stand the whole way. just got to live with them or fill your tag with them. lol  depends on how many deer are in your area and if you feel like going after them.