dmps available in 2nd round?

irish_redneck

Seriously? Yall need to grow up. So tired of reading all this bs. Go play on facebook or myspace or twittter. Keep it on topic or go private message. Nobody cares how big and bad you think you are. Making threats from behind a keyboard....wow

NO.. its not and if it continues just like the cursing as well which HAS BEEN covered here many times then those members will get suspended for a few weeks to cool down...

so lets end it

Must have missed the swearing discussion, I've been guilty of that a time or two... sorry :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

• Like 1

swearing ain't a problem.......it's just that some resort to threats, not cool.

yes and the swearing is an issue on here at times. any and all swearing is not tolerated on here. does it slip through the cracks from time to time? maybe... but its not allowed either way you slice it.

we all know what a curse is... and if you could swear on here, just imagine how few would come to enjoy this site and it was a free for all. that would be bad... but when one members slips then another and its snow ball effect. just keep it clean and no threatening anyone will be allowed here.

not pointing you out, just saying. so dont think im aiming your way but just keep it clean

yes and the swearing is an issue on here at times. any and all swearing is not tolerated on here. does it slip through the cracks from time to time? maybe... but its not allowed either way you slice it.

we all know what a curse is... and if you could swear on here, just imagine how few would come to enjoy this site and it was a free for all. that would be bad... but when one members slips then another and its snow ball effect. just keep it clean and no threatening anyone will be allowed here.

not pointing you out, just saying. so dont think im aiming your way but just keep it clean

I don't think you're pointing me out, because I don't swear or threaten people on here...never have, never will.