Looking for a deer processor in Jefferson County Area

reaper7497

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PertnearOutdoors
      Hi Everyone, my name is Billy Harvey and I am a new member to the forum. Wanted to introduce myself and share about my local hunting podcast that my friends and I are doing called the Pertnear Outdoors Podcast. http://inktr.ee/pertnearoutdoors
      We started the show a couple years ago and have enjoyed getting to meet some great guests and built some awesome relationships so far. We have become actively engaged with the National Deer Association local chapters to raise some money through raffles and even brewing a beer with proceeds going to NDA and the Venison Donation Coalition. 
      There are two events coming up soon here in WNY that we hope would interest many of you. 
      This saturday 8-14 at 12pm is a Tethrd Teach and Train event at Allied Sportsmen in Alden on Clinton street. This is a free event and just need to sign up at the following link. Teach and Train signup Sunday 8-22 we are hosting a beer debut event at Windy Brew in Sheldon NY right on Rt. 20a. We will have basket raffles with some great prizes including tree stands, fishing gear, easton arrows and much more. We will also be raffling off a Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloader. All proceeds from the event will be split between NDA and VDC. We hope to see you there.  If anyone is interested in any other info, feel free to contact us on Instagram @pertnearoutdoorspodcast or on Facebook. 
      Thanks and look forward to interacting with the group.
      Billy-

• By RPI Bush Hunter
      Hey all,
      I’m wondering if anybody uses any local butchers to process their meat for them? If so, I was wondering if I could get a gauge on prices and/or overall experience? In years past I have just driven my deer up to my home in Northern Washington County but with my schedule this semester of school it looks like doing so will be tough. Thanks in advance and good luck in the woods! 
    • By Butcherbrad
      Hey guys, I’m brand new to the forum and I like it already. Good to read updates on all the topics! 
      I have decided to leave the processor I have worked for within the past 9 years and go on my own. I found out quickly that it takes time to find customers. Well, I’m putting it out there for anyone around the Syracuse area that wants a clean friendly, fast turnaround for deer processing can contact me.
      I have a large walk in cooler to store up to 20 deer and new equipment. I make sausage and vacuum seal everything with a commercial unit. Cube steaks year round and anything else custom. Basic cut is $85. EVERY DEER IS DONE INDIVIDUALLY AND YOU GET YOUR DEER BACK! 
      Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully I can get the word out enough to keep me busy. As of now I have one deer to process and it will be done tonight. Your deer will not lay on the floor in a pile!
      Thanks guys. Good luck hunting to all!! My email is [email protected] thanks!! 

• By Jcurtis
      Anyone know of a good place to have a deer processed in dutchess county? It is my first year in the area and Am planning my hunt for the fall and want to find somewhere to go if I am successful this year. 
    • By goodfight81
      I just moved to the suffolk area and am trying to find any groups/individuals/butchers etc. that sell wild hunted/caught game. Any information would be great, thanks.