atv

YFKI1983

I never have,but seen many folks do it.  They get deer, so I guess it works for them.  I've once seen a guy in his 80's drive to the top of a ridge and sit on the atv...he was too old to walk well.  A bunch of us pushed the ridge for him.  He saw deer, but didn't get one...I think it was his last hunt.  He died that winter

I never have,but seen many folks do it.  They get deer, so I guess it works for them.  I've once seen a guy in his 80's drive to the top of a ridge and sit on the atv...he was too old to walk well.  A bunch of us pushed the ridge for him.  He saw deer, but didn't get one...I think it was his last hunt.  He died that winter

Don't beat yourself up over this, mmkay. It's not your fault. Dammit, Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die.

Lmao love that movie. Back on topic. Ya plenty of people drive to their stands and still kill deer. If your stand is real far away or hard to get to I still at least would park it away from the stand a little ways. When I was guiding I brought guys to their stands with my truck or atv all the time. If your dropping someone off its best to leave it running to cover up any noise you or they make getting off/out and getting up the tree.