A Little Fun!

LOL, we could of met at LaPorts for breakfast at 5.

Boy it was a cold wet morning up your way today.  It rained pretty hard for a couple hours.  I was a couple doors down from the Yacht Club then went up on Coomer for another job around 11:30.  It finally quit raining around 1:00 I think but it was too late, sweaty, damp and chilled..  Carson's at rt93 and rt31 was my lunch and delicious!  Their roast beef is terrific.....   

Boy it was a cold wet morning up your way today.  It rained pretty hard for a couple hours.  I was a couple doors down from the Yacht Club then went up on Coomer for another job around 11:30.  It finally quit raining around 1:00 I think but it was too late, sweaty, damp and chilled..  Carson's at rt93 and rt31 was my lunch and delicious!  Their roast beef is terrific.....

You don't have to tell me, LOL. Up in the stand from 530 am. till 2pm. Snowing at 6. At one point, it was icing out around 1 ish. got down at 2 and on the walk up, bright beautiful sunshine. Just my luck, LOL.

Carson's do have good food.

Always cool to see the sparring in person.  Perhaps next time you hunt there you will try a doe bleat and rattle sequence?  Did you actually sit in your stand until after 8 pm?

[/quot

I've seen this type of sparing before. but never to the extent of these bucks. They were dam right mean and nasty with each other. Others bucks showed after dark, which I think caused all the sparing and rack clashes after dark. The one buck, I almost pissed my pants over, not the one in the pic, LOL. And yes, it was 8:10pm. when allthe action went north of me. Nothing like being pinned in the stand by a bunch of deer.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter