Anyone miss the Doe tag 2nd release cause of the computer problem

Dorsilfin

I stopped at Gander mountain in kingston on the way upto the catskills friday night and they said the computer system was down because of some screw up with the Doe tag release..  I stop in Sunday on my way back out and 3M was all taken... Guess I should have come back down sat just for that tag.. 

I get the first come first serve thing but sucks that I would have had one friday night if the system was working..

Oh well

Had the same problem. Went to the town clerks office and they took my license number and info and tried again after I left. They called me an hour and a half after i left and told me my tags were printed and ready to be picked up. Got 2 for 3m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I stopped at Gander mountain in kingston on the way upto the catskills friday night and they said the computer system was down because of some screw up with the Doe tag release..  I stop in Sunday on my way back out and 3M was all taken... Guess I should have come back down sat just for that tag.. 

I get the first come first serve thing but sucks that I would have had one friday night if the system was working..

Oh well

Just curious. Why would you get doe tags for 3m up in Kingston?