Anybody hunting 4O this weekend?

pistolp71

i hear ya brother... im headed out tomorrow for maybe an all day sit and i leave friday morning to head up. i cant wait, its just different up there... ill tell you this is the first year in 3 season that i only got 1 shooter on cam on the island, very strange.

when i go upstate, its more about hanging with the guys and enjoying some good hunting and plenty of camaraderie. hope you get a chance to get a big one knocked down on the island Pete. was this deer bigger then the one you posted a bit ago? 

I feel the same way. I don't care if I get anything up there. I just love it.

The one from last night is about the same as the other one, maybe more mass. Not a great pics. I have the other one on both my cams. Once in daylight. Haven't had much time to hunt. I'll be out tomorrow for a few hours. Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunt and live in 4-0, wont be doing much traveling, except maybe about 3/4 of a mile up the road from house. Going in to town now to avoid the "down-staters" for grocery and gas. Cant wait till tomorrow. Time of year where DEC officer is on speed dail and his ticket book is busy. Get to see how many trespassers can have arrested for being on property without written permission. Last year was 6. Cant say "Didn't see any posted signs" they are every 50' and are 4' off the ground on posts with orange paint.