looking for a good butcher on long island

AaronBlaine

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Down the Road Butchery
      For all hunters looking for a deer processor this season contact Down the Road Butchery at 845-242-7958. 

• By Jcurtis
      Anyone know of a good place to have a deer processed in dutchess county? It is my first year in the area and Am planning my hunt for the fall and want to find somewhere to go if I am successful this year. 
    • By Ytailhunter
      Hi All, New to this site and Also have My own meat processing facility if you would like to check out our shop and some examples of our work on my page . www.facebook.com/tablefarefarmberkshires we are located in Massena NY , Nice clean shop, walk in cooler , flash freezer, and you get your meat back every time guaranteed. We process Deer, pork, beef, and lamb. feel free to ask anything you like. 18 yrs in the processing industry. thanks Leo
    • By benbmd
      Anyone know of a good processor in or near Oneida County?  I was looking for a one stop shop that includes the processing as well as making sausages, sticks, jerky, ect.  Thanks