sports authority sale

greybeard

I went to local Sports Authority and found 25% off all fishing.

I was advised that Sports Authority is phasing out Hunting/Fishing Depts.

Some stores have 50% off fishing now, and the one I was at will also probably have 50% maybe in a couple of weeks.

The hunting stuff is not on sale yet, but will be shortly, probably not guns though.

I know that the sales are happening down here, not sure about upstate, but he did say store wide, so if anyone is interested it may be worth a check..

Sales are NOT advertised.

Big Indian..I was at the Massapequa Park Store on Sunrise Hwy. , I did not check Westbury, or any other stores.

I'm hoping that there's fishing stuff left after the 50% sale starts... A lot of stuff was already sold. I guess word spread about the 25%... (I hit the winter fishing flea markets here, so I get some good buys, but this could also be a good score.)

I also need some hunting supplies.... I can never have too many duck calls.. I need gun cleaning supplies too. So I hope that I time it right.. He didn't give me the date of the hunting sale.

I hope the sale IS store wide like he said and it's not only Long Island..

I sure woulda liked to have hit a 75% like you did Shawn.

I'm gonna be out a lot this week , but maybe I can check another store to see what they got and what % they are giving..