Sea world (Blackfish)

Doc

d-bone - Don't be trying to make up my thoughts to suit your animal rights accusations. You have no idea whether I believe there is such a thing as animal cruelty or not, do you? You just kind of make it up as you go along. As a matter of fact if you were actually interested in anything truthful, and actually took the time to read any of the thread, you would have seen my statement just a couple of replies ago where I said that I do not support animal cruelty. But I will say that your reply sounds just like the wild mindless accusations that are common among animal rights activists. Your friends at PETA would be proud of you.

If thinking that animals deserve to be treated fairly and not abused makes you think I'm an animal rights activist then so be it.  I have no respect for anyone that believes animals have no rights.  If you wanted to have an intelligent debate on that matter that would be one thing, but it doesn't appear you are capable of that. 

If thinking that animals deserve to be treated fairly and not abused makes you think I'm an animal rights activist then so be it.  I have no respect for anyone that believes animals have no rights.  If you wanted to have an intelligent debate on that matter that would be one thing, but it doesn't appear you are capable of that. 

The purpose of this thread was not to provide a forum for animal rights activists. I was soliciting info about the Sea World controversy.

• 1 month later...