Calls you are using?

UpStateRedNeck

So for the past week I've been mostly trailing grunt/tending grunt of a smaller buck blind calling.  It's gotten me a few little guys during the daylight, and does come in to check it out and see what's going.  What calls has everyone else been using, and having success/no success with?  I think it's time to switch to doe-in-estrous bleat can/grunt tube soon, agree/disagree?

I went out this weekend and set off a buck bomb ( first time using..Not to sure about it whether I like or not) and used the can. NOTHING. When I first touched the bomb off I did hear movement around me like I had a buck circling but never came in for further inspection and the can worked up ZERO results. Maybe it's me or maybe it's not quite time yet in my woods. Idk.

I've seen a ton of bucks during day light hours and I really feel its that time.  Yesterday a huge 10 or 12 crashed out of some pines about 100 yards in front of me.  I through out a couple estrous bleats and he didn't even look my way.  Within in 10 minutes 2 other smaller bucks came out of the same spot.  I bleated at them and had the same response... nothing.  They all traveled the same way until I couldn't see them anymore.  I don't know if they heard me calling or maybe there was a doe they were chasing that I couldn't see?

I picked up a Buck Roar grunt tube this year. I thought it might scare some smaller bucks away because it has a deep sound. I have actually grunted 2 different young bucks in with it so far. The first was a tall, narrow fork horn that I slowly gurnted in from 75 yards away. I grunted about 12-15 times total and I used a couple bleats off my bleat can as well. I got him to come within 5 yards, which was pretty cool. The second was a small 7 point I grunted in from about 60 yards. He came in ahead of me to my left and after a couple minutes started walking straight away from me. I was pretty aggresive with the call, grunting 4 times quickly at first. I think I grunted another 5 or 6 times as he circled around and came in in front of me at about 20 yards before he busted me.

I was pretty aggresive calling these 2 bucks in but I figured what the heck they are going to walk out of sight anyway. This is the first time I've had luck grunting deer in. I used a True Talker before but never had much luck with it. Obviously, these bucks came in out of curiosity, not looking for a fight, but it was still pretty cool.

Good luck!

You know, I've never had any success with my True Talker.  Of the deer big bucks I've called in they were either an old buck grunt tube, or a bleat can last year.  Anyone use the True Talker?  It's the one with the rubber pinch point where you place your thumb, instructional video wants you to roll your finger for longer grunts to change the pitch.