Mark your calendars

April 1st in Albany the ABC rally (anyone but cuomo)  Bike in truck in bring your signs and flags.  madison rising will be performing.  Oh yeah this old crazy guy will be there speaking.  Hope to see you all there.  My NNY freedom fighter float will be used as the stage for the band and maybe bands.  More details to come. 

Edited by bubba
  • Like 7

not up and running yet will be by the end of the week.  i will post it then.  There will also be a facebook page.  Just worked on finalizing the some of the details.  More possible big names also. I will announce as they are confirmed.  

• Like 1

it was one of only two days available.  Not many adults believe in april fools.  Kinda like santa and the easter bunny.  These are planned around legislative session and what is going on.  Usually on Tuesday because that is about the only day of full session and lobby day. It was the first r 29th only.  Then another group jumped on the 29th.