North Forest Big Buck

Lawdwaz

Man, I was on North Forest near Klein today in the snow and saw a real stud of a buck.  He was just beautiful, probably a 10pt.  He had great G1's, good spread, mass and charisma. B) 

I turned around two times to watch him, each time I was interrupted by non-hunters just not getting it..............The snow was falling and wind whipping around as he and two antler-less deer fed along the creek.

Sure does lift your spirits when you spot a buck of his class. 

• Like 2

I agree it really does lift your spirits. There's some really big boys over there my buddy sent me a you tube link earlier today of 2 huge bucks from north tonawanda fighting even though you can't hunt them it still gets you blood pumping. A few weeks ago I was on rift street and seen an enormous buck I banged a u turn with the work truck with a 39' flag pole on top of the truck lol. I pulled a long a beautiful symmetrical 7x7 the rail workers came over bland said there's a big double drop fine that also hangs over there

I agree it really does lift your spirits. There's some really big boys over there my buddy sent me a you tube link earlier today of 2 huge bucks from north tonawanda fighting even though you can't hunt them it still gets you blood pumping. A few weeks ago I was on rift street and seen an enormous buck I banged a u turn with the work truck with a 39' flag pole on top of the truck lol. I pulled a long a beautiful symmetrical 7x7 the rail workers came over bland said there's a big double drop fine that also hangs over there

Jeremy K on here sent me a link to the YouTube link to the NT buck fight this week.  It was a Battle Royale!!

Ya, the neighbors were probably ready to call the Law Man on me as I looked suspicious.............. :pogranichnik: