Prime Alloy

Birdhunter

I am in the market for a new bow. I have shot a few new ones; Hoyt Faktor, Mathews ChillR and  Elite Answer. All were good and I would not go wrong with any of them, but I wanted to try the Alloy. I went on their website and you can request one to be shipped to a local dealer. Within 24 hours, my local shop told me that it will be there by the end of next week for me to demo.

I am impressed with the customer service of G5, but does anyone else have anything to say about the Prime?

I know shooting one is the best way to see if it is right for me compared to the others, but any other 
Prime fans out there?

Thanks.

The Elite is a smooth drawing bow for sure.Check out the Bear lineup and the Xpedition lineup also,quite a few great bows there.My short list was Strother rush XT,Bear Motive 6 and Xpedition 6.I just got a Prime Shift from Moog here on this sight and I like it so far but every time I pick up Bowtoons Motive 6 I think hard about ordering one!!LOL

Edited by MACHINIST
  • Like 1