Niagara frontier gun show

I was wondering if anyone has been out to the hamburg fair grounds this weekend for the gun show if so was it worth going to? I'm thinking about going in a couple of hrs and just wanted to see if it's worth while

I was wondering if anyone has been out to the hamburg fair grounds this weekend for the gun show if so was it worth going to? I'm thinking about going in a couple of hrs and just wanted to see if it's worth while

Damn it Red, I just saw this now.  I did go today, went around 12:00.  If I'd have known, I would have met you there.

I thought it was very good.  As always too much military stuff for me but I cruise right by those vendors.  I did find one pistol that peeked my curiosity but didn't do the reach around.............................grins.

Scored another brick of CCI small rifle primers for a very good price, a vintage Sako patch that is destined for Ebay and a SCOPE sticker for the exterior glass on my p/u topper.  (the one they give you goes on the inside of glass and that is NFG for tinted windows)

I was looking for a 5 pack of snap caps for the .38 but didn't stumble onto them.

It's a good thing I didn't have a pocket full-O-cash as I could have been tempted................................. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I ended up getting there at 130 and walking around for the last hour and a half I also thought it was very good and agree there was to much military stuff. They had a bunch of nice guns the past few days I've been wanting a nice deer rifle since I don't own one I was hoping to find one that I would fall in love with and couldn't leave behind there were plenty of nice rifles but nothing that I absolutely had to go home with. Plus I would've had to sneak it into the house with out the wife seeing since I've bought two pistols in the past 6 months lol