Big Game Nexus 2 Man Ladder Stand 20'

Anyone have any experience with this stand? It is a little pricey but I love idea of the nylon mesh seats that fold up and the huge platform that goes all the way back to the tree. It would also be perfect for when my daughter wants to go with me.

Anyone have any experience with this stand? It is a little pricey but I love idea of the nylon mesh seats that fold up and the huge platform that goes all the way back to the tree. It would also be perfect for when my daughter wants to go with me.
i personally don't like seats that don't have a metal support of some sort. The squirrels like them too much

Not only that, but at some point, the stand will outlive the mesh seat. Chances are finding a replacement will not be easy. Now you have a stand and no seat.

Much more of a fan of the metal seats.

Edited by phade

I have a couple of the Big Game 20 foot Ladder Stands with the Nylon seats that I bought a couple of years ago. They also have the platform that goes back to the tree. I wont hunt out of a ladder stand that don't have this type platform. I don't need to be making a move on a deer and accidently step between the platform and the tree! These stands are great. The nylon seats are very comfy but that nylon is cold on your cheeks! I've thought about taking some of my old camo sweatshirts and cutting them to fit over the seat and keep it warm. You could also bring a seat cushion in with you. The ladder sections on mine a pinned together. Those pins will rattle when climbing the stand. I took camo duck tape and wrapped it around the pins to keep them from rattling.

Definitely getting into high dollar tree stands here but if you have your own land or know you can keep this thing in place for a number of yrs then worth the investment. Big Game ladder stands are quality , i have experience with 2 man with bench seat and the thing was solid & well built. If it were me I would add less than $100.00 to the cost of nexus and go for the 18ft Millennium, they are bad arse , comfortable and well worth it