Checked the Geneseo Trail Cams Thursday

fasteddie

I don't have ant equipment to work the land so I may just try some throw and grow . It usually stays wet around there as the water doesn't drain off . Where the deer are standing is an overgrown field that was plowed maybe 20 years ago and nothing done after that . It's a bumpy / lumpy field !

Where the deer are standing is an East / West mowed trail that the Genesee Valley Hunt Club uses to cross the property . I had put up No Tresspassing signs on each property line as someone with an ATV was tearing up the trail and had no business being on the property . The trail gets mowed a couple times a year and I may toss some seed down there . From the pond bank to the closest part of the trail is just over 20 yards . It's kind of sporadic as to when they will show up .

In a weeks time I had over 1000 pics on the camera because I have the timer set wrong and I think the weeds blow enough that it trips the camera . The motion sensor must be real touchy ! If I click through the pics fast , it's like watching a video . I would like to reset it but it's 50 miles awat and at least a 1/2 mile wet , soggy walk to where the came is .........

Here is what the Ameristep Quad Pod looks like .... It was a package deal --- the quad pod and Blind for $250 at WalMart before Christmas .

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ameristep-6-Vantage-Point-Quad-Pod/21013668

Ha-ha .... I thought it had something to do with quadrunners. So it is a 6' platform that I assume you can mount a pop-up ground blind on. Sounds kind of neat. Get a look over the brush a bit without being seen. Looks like you got a heck of a deal!