Where oh where...

Borngeechee

I love hunting in letchworth nunda and portageville I haven't hunted out there the past two seasons very good hunting over that way

Yeah buddy. Hookup with a great guy that also makes his living as the judge in Nunda and bow season is just that much sweeter. I have to say that i find it funny when people in that area down there complain about no good places to hunt. I bought land down there just because but if i lived in that area i would not worry about a place to hunt with Letchworth and Rattlesnake Hill sitting there. Book bucks for those who need them to fulfill their hunting and piles of deer for those who just want to fill freezers!  What more does one need?

Canadice, Lima, Arcade and East Aurora..............unless a door opens OR closes. :biggrin:

IIRC these areas are in 8H, 8N and 9H.  Damned alphabet soup...............................

My uncle sold his cabin &  land in Naples so that is out of the equation.

You have to add one more letter to your alphabet soup. Arcade is in both 9h and 9n. Depends what side of town you are on. I only say that because some do not realize that not saying you didn't

Canadice, Lima, Arcade and East Aurora..............unless a door opens OR closes. :biggrin:

IIRC these areas are in 8H, 8N and 9H.  Damned alphabet soup...............................

My uncle sold his cabin &  land in Naples so that is out of the equation.  

We Hunt Naples where was his Cabin we stay on shay road & hunt Hi-Tor 8N

Edited by gfdeputy2