Best Burger!

dbHunterNY

Got to love processing my own game and beef.  I just had a couple burgers, seasoned with a special mix of mine.

BEST OF ALL..... it was basically ground up short rib, main rib meat, rib-eye, and top sirloin steak.  only did it because all the help was leaving me and they got enough to take with them.  I'd post pictures but they're gone.  anyone else here do their own?

• Like 2

I'm going to try a blend today of ground venison and ground bacon and see how it comes out.

We call em 50/50 burgers, well we actually just use a 70/30 ratio of venny and slab bacon and it's to die for!

Whoa!.....hold up! You ground up beef short ribs? no no no no no!

Yup 100% beef. Call me crazy but it's good. I started with almost 50 lbs of it. Not sure how much is left now.

I've got more ground venison too. It's very lean I don't mix anything with it though. Venison fat is nasty too unlike beef fat so you won't find much if any in my stuff. I've got a recipe that uses egg some other stuff and a good full bodied red wine. They don't seem to end up dry at all.