Antler Ice Customer Service Frustrations

Marion

Starting to think that this Antler Ice may be a scam. I placed an order on 10/19 and have yet to receive anything more than a charge on my credit card. Have received ZERO contact from the company nor have they replied to my emails inquiring on the status of my order. Hopefully this is just some sort of misunderstanding and I hope that they plan on making good on my order (cost me over 83 dollars btw) anyways just venting here, hopefully they see this and get back to me finally with some contact as to where my order is and why it has not been sent out yet/sent me any contact.

A very aggravated hunter

Starting to think that this Antler Ice may be a scam. I placed an order on 10/19 and have yet to receive anything more than a charge on my credit card. Have received ZERO contact from the company nor have they replied to my emails inquiring on the status of my order. Hopefully this is just some sort of misunderstanding and I hope that they plan on making good on my order (cost me over 83 dollars btw) anyways just venting here, hopefully they see this and get back to me finally with some contact as to where my order is and why it has not been sent out yet/sent me any contact.

A very aggravated hunter

I know a couple guys who are on antler ices upcoming show. It's a legit company must be a misunderstanding. Hope they get back to you soon

deff a real company I always buy from a store location never have ordered online.

After calming down a bit after my original post I do believe they are a legit company, but their customer service I think is lacking a bit. I am just frustrated that now 11 days later after having my card charged I have yet to receive anything more than a charge on my credit card from them. I just wish I could get a response. Just a letter saying they may be out of stock and a refund would be nice. It's just frustrating that I waited to purchase from them instead of some other places that are now out of stock for farm fresh scents for the rut and now it looks like I may be out of luck for not only my money but also for having scent in time for the beginning of the lead up to the rut.

After calming down a bit after my original post I do believe they are a legit company, but their customer service I think is lacking a bit. I am just frustrated that now 11 days later after having my card charged I have yet to receive anything more than a charge on my credit card from them. I just wish I could get a response. Just a letter saying they may be out of stock and a refund would be nice. It's just frustrating that I waited to purchase from them instead of some other places that are now out of stock for farm fresh scents for the rut and now it looks like I may be out of luck for not only my money but also for having scent in time for the beginning of the lead up to the rut.

Maybe if you post this on the Facebook page the will answer
  • Like 1