Milwaukee Heated Sweat Shirts?

DirtTime

Those $0.99 hand warmers (2 per pack) work great for keeping you warm.  I simply crack one when i'm in my stand and put in the left breast pocket (over my heart) in my most inside layer.  It is remarkable how much heat that will generate through your whole body that way.

$3.00 for 6 of them is a weeks worth of hunting and a lot cheaper than spending $100's on fancy equipment and extra layers.

I find those aren't reliable enough to rely on. I've tried every brand and they are all the same quality wise. One might work great, one doesn't. Even from the same manufacturer out of the same package. It's pretty rare I get two that work good for as long as they're supposed to.

I find those aren't reliable enough to rely on. I've tried every brand and they are all the same quality wise. One might work great, one doesn't. Even from the same manufacturer out of the same package. It's pretty rare I get two that work good for as long as they're supposed to.

At $0.99 a 2 pack, i just load up on them.  I agree btw.  its about 50/50 on the ones that work well.  I usually get about 10 packs for the week and double up if needed.

don't get my wrong, i'm not saying to go in the woods in a t-shirt on a 10 degree day and just wear a necklace of heat packs...lol.

I'm bundled to the hilt. I bring a thermos with a hot beverage.  I use those as just an added supmement, but am prepared to sit in the cold with our without them.