A pity party instead of opening day

Big Indian

Well instead of being upstate where I should be, I'm back on Long Island.

Long story short, I was having car problems which I thought were fixed 2 weeks ago, well when I got up this morning my car would not start ( ignition/ electrical problem) finally got her to go, hunted the morning, then could not get it started when I left the woods, finaly got it again and went back to the house. Over and over no luck, when I got it to start at around 2pm, I reluctantly headed home.

Leaving car there was not an option, nor was a ride home etc....have to work monday. Needless to say, I am pissed/ upset/ angry and any other negative thing you could think of.

I WISH ALL OF MY FELLOW Hunting NY members the best of luck and more importantly a SAFE opening weekend, I will be living vicariously through you all this weekend, and please post up pics for me !!!!! Thanks

Edited by Big Indian

Well instead of being upstate where I should be, I'm back on Long Island.

Long story short, I was having car problems which I thought were fixed 2 weeks ago, well when I got up this morning my car would not start ( ignition/ electrical problem) finally got her to go, hunted the morning, then could not get it started when I left the woods, finaly got it again and went back to the house. Over and over no luck, when I got it to start at around 2pm, I reluctantly headed home.

Leaving car there was not an option, nor was a ride home etc....have to work monday. Needless to say, I am pissed/ upset/ angry and any other negative thing you could think of.

I WISH ALL OF MY FELLOW Hunting NY members the best of luck and more importantly a SAFE opening weekend, I will be living vicariously through you all this weekend, and please post up pics for me !!!!! Thanks

What is the problem with the car? Ignition Switch?