Bear Spring Mountain Drive, on Sa 6th, am to sun down- who is interested?

BBauer

Last weekend coming up.... I am trying to organize 2-3 fellow firearm hunters to put together a small drive on Saturday the 6th.

The spot I am looking at is right by the old apple orchards in the Bear Spring Mountain public land (4W). There is an area just up the hill that is covered in dense thick brush, that had tons of active traffic signs when I was there last time. 

Could be a great day selecting a few areas and working as a team with some fellow hunters trying to fill the tags on public land.

Anybody interested?

Why any serial killers in this forum?

I hear you loud an clear, but we can always go another direction if it seems not to be working out. I am new to the area, have not joined a private club (yet) and public land is what it is.

Always crowded, plenty of people that do not follow best practices or handle firearms with a lack of concern for safety. 

But there might be also an opportunity to meet some great people and have fun hunting all day. 

Edited by BBauer

Unfortunately I did not find any participants .... personally I think it could be very successful if people here in the forum would be interested and organize drives. Many of us stomping the same public lands anyways....

I passed Bear Spring on my way to my place Friday morning around 10:30. I passed a group of guys on the road. There were six of them. I assumed they had just done drive or were getting ready for one. I was wondering if it was a group from this site.