Well ..... Here we are again!!

Doc

What an honor to be in on the ground floor of a brand new NYS forum. And it looks like a first class operation too. So now I guess it's up to us new members to grow this forum through participation and through spreading the word about its existance. We have a long way to go in order to restore the activity level to what it was before, so let's get going!

I have a lot to learn about the nuts and bolts of this forum, and will start rooting around immediately.

Doc

Its pretty basic standard forum.  I have a lot of work to do to get it to where I would like it to be.  For now we have a brown theme, however I'm working on spicing it up a bit.  Its going to be hard to try to find / notify all those old members from empire, however I hope they find their way.

Its pretty basic standard forum.  I have a lot of work to do to get it to where I would like it to be.  For now we have a brown theme, however I'm working on spicing it up a bit.  Its going to be hard to try to find / notify all those old members from empire, however I hope they find their way.

I wonder if the words "what happened to the empirehunting.com forum" will get you google hits to this post. let's see...

I just figured out that the Realtree forum members can be sorted by state for all those members who supplied that information in their profile. It turns out there are 35 NYS members of the Realtree forum.

If I can compose an introductory letter that informs them of this forum and provides this web address, it wouldn't take much for me to send them all a PM. Does that seem like a reasonable idea?

Doc

I just figured out that the Realtree forum members can be sorted by state for all those members who supplied that information in their profile. It turns out there are 35 NYS members of the Realtree forum.

If I can compose an introductory letter that informs them of this forum and provides this web address, it wouldn't take much for me to send them all a PM. Does that seem like a reasonable idea?

Doc

I just checked, there are 34 with "New York", but if you put in "NY" there are 73.  Thats a pretty good chunk.

• 2 years later...