Muzzleloader Sale

UpstateNomad90

Recently I went to the store with my Mom looking for a present for my father for Christmas, and we came across a CVA wolf brand new in the box for $140 with tax. My Mom ended up getting this for my Dad for Christmas and I have looked it over and fell in love with the new Quick Release Breech Plugs. I loved it so much I ended up selling my SS Wolf and a Buckhorn and went looking for a new wolf but could not find the same one we got my Dad. But I ended up having to go into Walmart for a few things and saw a CVA Optima with the QRBP with a blued barrel and a camo stock (this stock color is still growing on me) for $199. Figured I would give everyone a heads up to check their local stores as they are discounting the guns to a nice price.  

• Like 1

I sold my first gen Optima, and am looking to upgrade to a Stainless steel version with the QRBP design(or a Wolf).  I also like the new break open lever, just has a much cleaner look.  I may also look into the Apex(yes its more $$) but I like the idea of having the ability to change barrels.

• 2 weeks later...