Update on a SAFE ACT injustice that's still unresolved.

Attacks on 2nd Amendment rights are constant and more vigorous and widespread than ever.  Notice also the attacks come from elected officials in one particular party and associations supported by rich members of that party.  Any self respecting gun owner who appreciates his rights should have major concerns about that when he enters a voting booth.

• Like 2

I think a lot of them voted for the same guys that rammed the SAFE Act through because they thought it didn't affect them, only the "extremists" that want to own "assault weapons".

As long as their own self interests were OK, they couldn't care less about anyone else's.

After they found out how it would affect them with NICS checks, ammo buys and pistol permits, they got upset.

Too little, too late.

• Like 4

I believe it was done intentionally.  I also believe more will be intentionally checked like that in the future.

The whole law should be overturned as unconstitutional just because there is no due process or legal recourse for the accused after their rights have been violated.

I don't believe there is any other offense one could commit that would be handled this way.

• Like 2