Wild Game Institute support

Wild Game Institute support .... where do they get these people . I sent an e-mail and asked if Wild Game makes any cameras that take multiple pictures and got no help at all .

Here is my e-mail

Comments: I own 3 WildGame Trail Cams . They take single pics . Does
WildGame manufacture any trail cams that will take multiple pictures .

And..... I hate the fact that your cameras take Bungie Cords to hold the
camera . I have tried to modify a couple to use straps and was able to
purchase a couple of lock brackets that I can use ratchet straps with .
Thanks

Response :

1) You can try doing a hard reset and that’s turn the camera off take out batteries and the SD card let it sit empty for 5 to 10 min. we also recommend using SanDisk and Lexar SD cards if that is what you are using then you might need to reformat your card before you put it back in the camera.

My response

Bad answer . I have done all that in the past . The cameras only take a single picture when the sensor is triggered . Does WildGame manufacture a trail camera that will take multiple shots when the camera is triggered ?  I have other brand cameras that will take from 1 - 5 pictures per triggering .
    Is there a link to contacting WGI directly ?

Response  

2) We have a one year warranty with proof of Purchas I will need you to email me at [email protected] and I will also need your first and last name phone number and home address and model number thank you.

I think I asked if Wild Game made any cameras that took multiple shots and got Reset and Repair responses . The responses were not pertinent to the question .