Suffolk County Bowhunt

mbucks27

went out for an evening hunt, got out there alittle late. didnt see anything but when i was walking out at 445 i kicked 2 up walking my way. always ho it goes lol.

going to try and get back oout there for another evening hunt. john were any of those deer buck with the chance of shedding some horns??

Went out today bumped at 50yds. what looked like a young buck who shed already or a spike that I couldn't make out threw the brush bc the body was bigger then any doe and it was alone.  Then heard on doe screech when she circled behind and caught my scent downwind but saw nothing.  Another great season in the books!  Now time to dust off the shotgun.

My season ended off not too bad.  I didnt shoot anything but i did see a lot of deer in the last two days and i could have shot about 8 does.  I was holding out for a nice buck but the only nice one i saw was from the car standing in my parking spot before first light.  He was a real nice 8 pointer.  Im going out on the 17th for one last try to bag a big buck with my shotgun then after that its time to start shed hunting and that should bring me right into spring turkey.  Does it ever end??????????????

John