Plano Bone Collector bow case ***like new***

I have for sale very gently used Plano Bone Collector bow case. The best prices I found for its is 128 shipped on eBay and 102 shipped if your on Amazon prime.

It's a solid case, and will work well if your looking for a bow case on short money.

Here is the catch .....Local pick up only. I just south of Albany .....I will price it at 75.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Darn, I'm helping over at my buddies farm all day tomorrow and got a family thing for Sunday. So I can't get away at all this weekend. Perhaps next week some time I can skip out of work for a bit during the day. Very busy time of the year for me!

Darn, I'm helping over at my buddies farm all day tomorrow and got a family thing for Sunday. So I can't get away at all this weekend. Perhaps next week some time I can skip out of work for a bit during the day. Very busy time of the year for me!

I am in the same boat, too much to do and not enough time to do it. Mon to wed next week doesn't work, but later on in the week could work. Looks like we aren't far from each other so we should be able work it out easy enough.