Crank draw device

Jaeger

That brings up a great point, before purchasing the crossbow pay attention to the length of the power stroke and draw weight. Not only the speed, Why buy a crossbow that you struggle to be able draw. And yes the cranking device has to be mounted on the compound. This device doesn't give you some type of advantage over doing it yourself by hand, with the exception it allows hunters that have physical limitations the ability to hunt independently. You don't need a fellow hunter to load your crossbow for you. It is a slow methodical process, making sure you attach both pulling devices the same distance from the point of center so that the string locks properly and upon release flies correctly. But speed isn't an attribute.

As someone, that has had to make adjustments to continue to enjoy my outdoor activities, the crank cocking device gave me my independence back in reference to being able to crossbow hunt when I want. I'm also fortunate enough to have friends and family members to call to field dress my deer. What ? a guy that doesn't gut his own deer? In my case yes. Was involved in an automobile accident 3/09. In coma 19 days suffered traumatic brain injury, recovered everything but my ability to walk independently. Bought a Utv & crossbow and a couple blinds and started hunting from the ground. Plus the use of the rollator from car to atv, atv to blind. Just need a cell phone at all times.