New bow

Adkhunter1590

Well I decided to make the switch from Hoyt to Bowtech. Been a Hoyt shooter for 10 years now...decided to try something else out. Got me a Bowtech Carbon Knight. Man what a sweet bow it is so far! Crazy light and absolutely dead in my hand after the shot. Amazing speed as well! If anyone out there is considering a carbon knight I highly recommend it! I put on a Throphy Ridge Revolution drop away rest and a HHA single pin sight. The HHA sights are awesome. Sight in your 20 and 40 yard and you can use a pre made yardage tape they supply you that has all your yardage markers set out to 80 yards. And it's dead accurate too!!

Anyone else have a carbon knight or have any experience with them? I'm hoping this bow will last me a couple years :)

First pic doesn't have my drop away or HHA on yet. I bought it with the R.A.K. package but I didn't care for the hostage rest or the multi pin sight so they were taken off after my first 30 shots.

Second pic is my grouping at 50 yards the first time testing the yardage tape that HHA supply's you after you calibrate by using their site in method. These were shot with less than 50 shots total on the bow. Still have plenty of time to spend dialing in my form with the new bow but I was impressed at the grouping so early on. Never could group and bow this well at 50 yards on my first try at that range with a new bow.

post-3252-0-46825600-1442801623_thumb.jp

post-3252-0-12476500-1442801655_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Thanks! I can't wait for this season to be here! After all the hours I've spent scouting and preparing I hope I can let a arrow fly into a nice public land buck. After years of being spoiled with private land I'm kind of humbled by the public land only approach. It's become some what of a mission of mine to harvest a mature buck off public land. It's no easy feat in this state but if I can seal the deal it will be that much more rewarding.

• Like 1

Thanks! Ya having a new bow before season definitely ramps up the excitement! So does stumbling upon a hell of a hidden spot last night while checking my cameras. Found the most sign I've seen all summer. Had to move a camera over there just to see what's roaming around. After the next camera check I might have to move my stand over there :)