Sportsmen Expo at Nassau Coliseum

Geno C

I can see that being the problem for sure, I can't imagine what it must cost.  But, then again, the last thing you want to do is alienate / misinform the very people that pay to go :D  I'd rather see them pick a smaller venue, charge less for the vendors and visitors and have a successful show... There are plenty of other locations for them to hold the event. 

FYI: http://www.nysportsmensshow.com/?page_id=290/

Unfortunately we have postponed our upcoming NY Sportsmen’s Outdoor  Expo to be held at the Nassau Coliseum January 28-30, 2011.  The  decision to postpone was a difficult one and made necessary by the  exorbitant costs associated with producing a show at the Nassau  Coliseum.      We are currently in talks, actively pursuing other venues on Long  Island that would allow us to produce an affordable and profitable show  that everyone can benefit from.  I would like to still put on a show  this year.  The dates that I have in mind are March 11-13 which would  directly follow the Suffern Show that is being held March 4-6 this  year.      In terms of your space payments, I ask that you give me a week or  two, to figure out whether or not we can make this happen this year.  If  we can great. Everything can remain status quo.  If we can’t then  obviously you will be receiving a full refund shortly.  If you would  like your payment back now please send me an email and I will take care  of it immediately.    I am truly appreciative of your continued support and I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

damn it lol...

i was looking forward to going this month! o well either way, cant wait to go so i will keep looking for updates. Rich if you hear anything please dont hesitate to start a thread or bump this one up if this thread goes out of site. unless maybe john can put a sticky on this thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...