white tail

Red

Im working in west falls ny conservation society I just had a big grey squirrel with an all white tail About 10 feet away from me I couldn't get my phone out quick enough for a good pic by time I snapped a pic he was a white blur. This squirrels tail was all white very cool.

I have a full white one living behind house...me and neighbor made agreement not to shoot it....now gotta wait for car to take it out and try and salvage and get mounted across from a black one.......or him to move

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Found the pic4027a27a2b715fb94ac251e77620eacb.jpg

• Like 3

I have a full white one living behind house...me and neighbor made agreement not to shoot it....now gotta wait for car to take it out and try and salvage and get mounted across from a black one.......or him to move

I think waiting for a car to take it out will result in your white squirrel turning red.
  • Like 1

I seen an all white squirrel about 4 years ago in Centerville ny on state land it was regular deer season last year I told my wife I'm eventually going to want to get all the different kinds of squirrels mounted