ThermaCell heated insoles

I bought a set last spring, when they where featured on the Today show half price deal. I paid around $65 for my. I finally broke them out to charge them. I used them this morning. I turned them on and inserted them in my boots. I only drive about 5 minutes to my hunting spot to part. On that short drive I could feel the heat. I walked to my stand and could feel the heat no problem. I got to my stand and sat down, and they stayed warm, but not as hot as when I was walking or using my feet on the gas or brake peddle.Then I stood up to look around and could really feel the heat again. So in my opinion in my first time using them, they are ok, but to really feel the heat there needs to be some pressure on the insoles. It was around 37 degrees today with a very cool breeze. One thing i did noticed though is if you already have a tight fit in your boots you may not beable to use them. The back part is pretty thick.

I have had a pair for three years now and I would say this describes them perfectly. Sometimes I have to stand up to get the heat back in my feet. I would say they have held up well in the three season I have used them. I did have one time this year when I went out and the right one was not working. That actually made me really notice the difference. I figured that was the end of them but when I went out the next time they both worked. I must not have had that right one in the charger correctly or something. I will say that going out and having the right one not working gave me a new appreciation for what they do. There was a huge difference between my rt foot and left. I wish the battery would last longer but I understand....how big of a battery can they jam in a insole....I paid full price for mine because I was sick of cold feet. I would say if you can get them for some of the deals people posted it is a no brainer. I have never submerged them in water so I can't answer that....

• Like 1