How hunting might someday look

Doc

I have been discussing hunting in Germany with my Brother-in-law from Canada who visited Germany a while back, and it piqued my interest as to how other countries handle some of the problems that we face in hunting and game management.

Doing a bit of internet research, I came across an article that lays out a strange system that is way different from anything that I could even imagine. Yes it's a rather lengthy article, but amazing in the description of a system of hunting in Bavaria where hunters do the game management and actually have some pretty heavy legal responsibilities in doing so.

You all might want to have a peek at it. Who knows, it may be something that we will see here someday.

http://fwp.mt.gov/mtoutdoors/HTML/articles/2003/HuntingGermany.htm

• Like 1

The lease holder has to submit a detailed plan on how he plans to manage the property to a government official. Most people have already figured out that government officials are idiots with little brains that lied or kissed ass to get where they are. They have no business running the hunting in any country or state.

• Like 1