small cabin

vintin

looking to put up a small cabin on a piece of property i just bought. want to do it as cheap as possible. has to fit 2-4 people and a small wood stove anyone have any ideas or pics that will help?

I spent a lot of time on craigslist....a lot was free

stove 75

cabinets 100

things like that

I used metal roofing as siding. the trim on the roof and j stop was full price but the metal siding is random runs from a rmetal roof place in Rome. no warranty but who cares.

The stove was 120 new at Lowes on line and the triple wall chimney was 100 on craigslist.

So framed, enclosed, on concrete peirs, insulated and OSB interior (b4 the price skyrocketed on it) about 6 grand

we have added propane lights and a 12 voly DC system including a water pum out of a 275 roof water holding tank.

We are a mile off the hard road with no available utilities.

bunk room sleeps 4 and 2 in the loft

I put up a cabin three years ago. Had a 100' driveway put in along with a 20x24 cabin w/loft and 8 ' deck. Cost me 15,000. Was a great deal and the guy did a wonderful job. Took me a year and half to finish but has all the comforts of home!