Bow Leagues in Corning NY or surrounding areas

chas0218

Just wondering if there was a section about shooting leagues? I was thinking about doing them this winter but don't know where to go. I live in the Corning area and wouldn't mind shooting in Elmira, Horseheads, Corning area. I'm not looking for an expert league just something to shoot the crap with some guys and a few beers. I think most leagues started already but I could fill-in (if they allow that kind of stuff). Just throwing out a feeler.

steuben sporting goods savona / corning fish and game club, leagues may be full but they have a open shoot on Monday nights you would have to join the club but they are in the penn York 3-D league with several other clubs great fun over the spring, summer / t and t out doors in south corning by byrne dairy above the bar.

steuben sporting goods savona / corning fish and game club, leagues may be full but they have a open shoot on Monday nights you would have to join the club but they are in the penn York 3-D league with several other clubs great fun over the spring, summer / t and t out doors in south corning by byrne dairy above the bar.

I forgot about T&T Tim usually services my bowtech although it has been a couple years since I have been over there. Thanks for the reminder.