Parker Eagle Compound Bow

3.65 lb. weight (very light), 32" axle to axle, 60-70 lb. draw weight, currently set on 29" draw. Actually, a nice bow. Asking $175/BO. Would prefer somebody local that might be interested, as I wouldn't know how to ship it, since I don't have anything big enough. 845-765-0225. Or email me. [email protected].

post-1247-0-59736600-1452917115_thumb.jp

post-1247-0-09298800-1452917134_thumb.jp

post-1247-0-84873600-1452917157_thumb.jp

Okay, I'm willing to ship, but I'd have to charge $10 more, for a total of $160. I have no idea what it would cost to ship it.

I shipped out two this past year.....right around $20 (little less) via UPS

Edited by jjb4900

I bought a Parker eagle 2 years ago, had a Hoyt legacy circa 1991 before that. It was like going from a mini van to a Ferrari ! I've taken 4 deer in the last 2 years with the eagle, love the bow.

I hear you. I love the bow, but the draw weight is too much for me, because of spinal issues. Need to get the one in the 50-60# range. I've currently got the 60-70# range.

I hear you. I love the bow, but the draw weight is too much for me, because of spinal issues. Need to get the one in the 50-60# range. I've currently got the 60-70# range.

Need to keep on my budget this year Stan, if not I could really use an upgrade on my 8 year old bow. Someone should really pick this up.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

Need to keep on my budget this year Stan, if not I could really use an upgrade on my 8 year old bow. Someone should really pick this up.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Actually, I think I'm going to drop the price to $130. There's actually a couple of reasons for me doing this, which I'm not really going to get into. I'll just say that it's to help the family.